Saturday, January 17, 2009

Yellow Water Follow-up

A big shout out to Adrianne who was the only admitted Pool Peer of the week. I'm with her in thinking that we have some who are not confessing truthfully - not that I blame you.
The good news is that most of you don't feel threatened by pee in the pool, so at least we can all happily exist together - with little threat of being ratted out by pool chemicals.

I would like to give an apology to anyone reading who may have been offended by my first weeks topic. Marlene comes to mind since I did slump to talking "potty talk" on my first week. I really had no intentions to do so, and really just looked at it as a none threatening "neutral/basic/acidic" subject for an introductory post. Please accept my apologies if any of the rest of you fell into that category.

I hope you all come back regularly and enjoy the "soap".

4 comments:

  1. argh. just typed a whole comment and nothing happened. anyway, i thought of a church-controversial topic for you: wearing tank tops before being endowed. just a thought.

    p.s. i truly am not a pool pee-r, i swear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am pretty sure i have pee'd in the pool as an adult. i can't trace back to a specific time, but i'm sure as i've been holding emmy and watching ben watch the other 2 boys, that i've been not anxious to get out and use the toilet.

    so you have another admitter. i'm not a regular pee'r though that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to clarify---i'm not opposed to potty talk in and of itself, just to the way in which potty talk inevitably spirals into a never-ending discussion on or around bodily functions. Don't i sound uppity?.... though, I will admit to enjoying reading the comments to the previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was always told, by my older brothers, that there was a chemical in the water that would turn a wacky, bright color, orange or purple or something, when your pee hit the pool water and would then drift wherever you went in the pool and everyone would know you peed. So I never did.

    ReplyDelete